Designing your space can be an intimidating journey, but we’re here to simplify the process and make it easy & pleasurable to love where you live. Our unparalleled OrangeHomes warranty assures you a premier home design experience. Under this, we provide a full home warranty, including storage systems, furniture, on-site services & more. With multiple quality checks at every stage, we ensure all our products are free from any material and manufacturing defects. These warranty terms is valid only on products covered under warranty. Any use of OrangeHomes products, services or the parts that are contrary to instructions furnished by OrangeHomes will void this warranty.
Please provide warranty certificate to claim any warranty, these certificate is provided to customers at end of full and final settlement by customer prior to handover.
Team OrangeHomes doesn’t end the project with the delivery of furniture itself, but continues to work with clients after furniture is delivered to ensure their satisfaction, we believe in long term commitment. As most of the furniture is under the constant usage it may develop slight issues like mis-alignment of hinges etc We offer a constant support to our customers in case of any maintenance issues with the already delivered furniture.
Handles screws may get loosen due to constant usage or may be tower bolts get mis-aligned, absolutely NEED NOT WORRY, Orange Homes service team is here to always address such issues at short notice.
We are one of those few companies that dare to offer SERVICE WARRANTY for interior project up to 10 Yrs. Our commitment to you is 10 years of partnership, 10 years of quality service and 10 YEARS OF PEACE OF MIND.
This Service Warranty applies to all manufacturing defects under normal household usage, with the exception of damage caused by a consumer's negligence or misuse of the product. Service Warranty covers the repair of laminate peel off, misalignment of hinges, handles etc.
Hardware warranty is passed on to the client as per the brand warranty terms e.g., Hettich offers a 2-year warranty for lift-up hardware, and a 5-year warranty for drawer slides. This means that clients would get the same 2-year warranty for lift-up hardware and the same 5-year warranty for drawer slides.
If a piece of hardware malfunctions, we will notify the manufacturer and try to get the replaced if it is covered under the warranty. If there is any warranty from the Laminates manufacturer that would be passed back-to-back to the client. Service team from OrangeHomes undertakes the repairing if there is any issue of laminate like loose pasting or laminate peel off from plywood surface etc. If there is any laminate cracking, that would be inspected by our service person and communicated to laminate manufacturer.
Our warranty applies only for manufacturing defects under conditions of normal household usage and it does not apply to damage resulting from negligence, misuse, exposure to chemicals acids, accidents or commercial usage. This warranty does not apply to cosmetic damage, such as scratches by pointed or sharp objects, damage due to use of any chemicals, cracks due to impact or general wear and tear due to abnormal usage conditions. There is no warranty for any mirrors, glasses, paints, duco paints etc, we use high quality glasses like Saint Gobain, Modi Guard, Hindustan National Glass etc. paints from reputed firms Asian, Berger etc. Lights, switches warranty will be passed on the clients as per the brand warranty from the manufacturer.
1. OrangeHomes will honor its warranty when
The product supplied and installed is properly maintained and used for normal domestic use.
The product is still owned by the original purchaser.
The product is still at it's original installed position and location.
The warranty has not expired, subject to limitations set forth through OrangeHomes terms & conditions.
2. OrangeHomes warranty does not include
Any labour, materials for installation or transportation costs or any responsibility for damage that OrangeHomes considers as natural/accidence /intentional wear and tear of finishes and surfaces.
Any products used or installed in conjugation with OrangeHomes kitchen/ wardrobe/ modular storage such as electrical & plumbing fixtures, countertops and appliances.
Any cabinetry or component parts that OrangeHomes considers to have been subject to alteration, modification, accident, abnormal use, extreme temperatures and continuous contact with water, high moisture levels or use of harsh and/or abrasive cleaning chemicals.
Normal incidental deterioration like nicks, cuts, scratches and abrasions which are resulting from normal use during the standard life of the product.
3. OrangeHomes will not be held responsible for any claims arising out of defects due to the material or workmanship of products not listed under claim terms.
4. OrangeHomes warranty does not cover natural wear and tear or damage caused by rough handling or using the product beyond its intended use.
5. OrangeHomes reserves the right to alter specifications in keeping with its policy of continuous product evaluation and improvement.
6. The scope of OrangeHomes warranty cannot be changed or broadened by any authorized representative of OrangeHomes.
7. Repair(s) and/or replacement(s) are subject to the current product offerings of styles and construction options within the OrangeHomes product line, at the time of the claim. If a claim is filed after OrangeHomes product becomes obsolete or discontinued, OrangeHomes will replace the affected component with a replacement component of a similar style based on availability at the time of the claim.
8. Notify OrangeHomes via phone or email within 10 days of any defect that comes to notice, such as visual damage or malfunctioning component. Notification post the stipulated time, will void the OrangeHomes warranty.
9. Any decision regarding repair of the said component (in part or whole) solely lies with the authorized OrangeHomes representative. The decision will be made following an inspection by the representative whether to repair at site, or return the product to the factory for refurbishing/ replacement.
10. Liability: OrangeHomes will make all efforts to replace/ repair the said defect within a reasonable period of time. OrangeHomes will not be liable for any direct/indirect loss to the user due to the defect or delay in providing the service, or any fault arising due to design, application or installation. In no event shall the liability of OrangeHomes, under this warranty, exceed the purchase price of the product or its replacement.
11. The warranty is not renewed in cases where the OrangeHomes cabinets or components are replaced in part or whole during the said warranty period. The replaced parts will continue to be covered under our warranty only till the remainder of the period as indicated in its respective table. Barring components that carry a lifetime warranty, the warranty for any product under any circumstances will not exceed a period of 5 years (wardrobes & storage) and 5 years (for kitchens) from the date of possession.
12. The terms and conditions are governed by the laws of India. Bhopal courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any claim or dispute which might arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions.
1. OrangeHomes warranty does not cover upholstery, normal wear and tear, softening or flattening of cushions and foam, color fading from sunlight, damage caused by rough handling and use of abrasives, corrosive materials, cleaning agents or improper use and maintenance.
2. This warranty is applicable on sofas including but not limited to 1,2, 3 seater sofas, sectionals, ottomans and sofa cum beds.
3. No warranty on any borer/termite issues in solid wood furniture.
4. Notify OrangeHomes within 10 days of detecting any defect via phone or email.
5. Any warranty provided by materials and brands will be passed on to customers. kindly seek help with customer support of respective brands.
All other furniture
1. This warranty is applicable on all other furniture by the brand ‘OrangeHomes’ . To know the brand of your product, please refer to the product attributes/information, or speak to your authorized OrangeHomes representative.
2. OrangeHomes warranty does not cover upholstery, normal wear and tear, softening or flattening of cushions and foam, color fading from sunlight, damage caused by rough handling and use of abrasives, corrosive materials, cleaning agents, or improper use and maintenance.
3. The following are not considered as defects: natural wood characteristics such as variations in grain, color, mineral streaks and knots.
4. This warranty is applicable for furniture including but not limited to upholstered furniture, solid wood furniture, coffee tables, beds, headboards, dining tables and chairs, accent chairs, metal furniture and outdoor furniture.
5. No warranty on any borer/termite issues in solid wood furniture.
6. Notify OrangeHomes within 10 days of detecting any defect via phone or email.
1. This warranty shall begin on “the commence date” that the consumer telephonically lodges his warranty policy with OrangeHomes by contacting us on 9893229599 and furnishing all the purchase and personal details requested by OrangeHomes. In order for this warranty policy to be valid, the registration needs to be done within 7 (seven) days from the day of handover of the project or the day the customer moves in, whichever is earlier.
2. After the settlement of any claim, the warranty period will not start afresh.
3. OrangeHomes shall provide replacement only after inspection.
4. OrangeHomes shall not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damages to the customer. The customer's exclusive and sole remedy under this warranty policy shall be as mentioned here in this clause.
5. OrangeHomes is not liable to provide any alternative accommodation during any repair work. Customers shall make their own arrangements if required.
6. The warranty policy shall not cover any defects arising out of factors out of the control of OrangeHomes, including but not limited to:
Natural calamities such as earthquakes, cyclones Vandalism, Acts of God, Abuse or negligence by the customer, Normal wear and tear, Surface with contaminants , Failure or defects in the structure or previous coating, Any other external factors
7. Any claim made in terms of this warranty policy shall be made within 30 days of the consumer discovering any defect, damage or failure which gives rise to a claim.
8. OrangeHomes reserves the right to carry out inspections and to perform any tests, and may do so either itself or by means of any person nominated by it. Prior to such inspection or testing, the customer shall not be entitled to perform any repairs or remove or tamper with any part of the product/ service.
9. OrangeHomes shall use its best endeavours to ensure that the repair work is completed as soon as possible, but does not assume liability for delay in this respect.
10. OrangeHomes, in it's sole creation is entitled to Control/monitor repair which is to be carried out in accordance with all its specifications and instructions. Appoint a contractor and/or approve the contractor appointed by the customer.
11. OrangeHomes is liable to process and execute any genuine repair request made by the customer within the warranty timeline in coordination with the respective brand.
12. Any additional charges including work done over and above fixing the identified defect will be chargeable. The cost of these additional charges is to be borne by the customer.
13. There are no warranties expressed or implied under law, which extend beyond the terms set out in this warranty document.
14. Neither party shall commence any court or arbitration proceedings related to the above warranty policy before completing the entire evaluation process. Under such circumstances, the warranty policy will be considered null and void as the issue would be sub judice.
15. In case of any disputes, the same is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the respective cities.
16. The facts and all matters concerning any dispute will be kept confidential by both the customer and OrangeHomes at all times.
17. The customer is expected to provide the basic necessities to service providers such as a stool/ladder, bucket, water, cleaning cloth, electricity at the site.
18. Any decision regarding the repair of the said component (in part or whole) solely lies with the authorized OrangeHomes representative. The decision will be made following an inspection by the representative.
19. The cost of transportation, dismantling, assembly, reassembly & relocation of the product, wherever required, will be borne by the customer. As a standard practice, OrangeHomes will cover the product with a protective covering, wherever required.
20. Repair(s) are subject to the current product offerings of styles and construction options within the OrangeHomes product line, at the time of the claim. If a claim is filed after the OrangeHomes product becomes obsolete or discontinued, OrangeHomes will replace the affected component with a replacement component of a similar style/make based on availability at the time of the claim.
We always strive to maintain high quality standards and we continuously work towards improving them. We suggest you to please write to us on email@example.com should you desire to invoke the warranty on the products or if you are willing to share your feedback with us.
Orange Homes’s liability is limited to the purchase price of the defective or non-compliant products and Orange Homes shall, under no circumstances in any manner whatsoever, be held liable for any indirect damage/s, costs, expenses or financial losses suffered by you or a third party.
For warranty or service work within our standard delivery zone, standard pickup or delivery charges will be waived within the first thirty (30) days, but thereafter will be at the customer's expense. For warranty or service work outside our standard delivery zone, you will be charged for travel time. All products which are easily transportable, must be returned by the customer to the store for warranty service.
PLEASE NOTE: Along with the other terms and conditions these additional terms are applicable in case you have bought any products not manufactured by Orange Homes. In other words these additional terms and conditions are applicable in case you buy products sold by third party vendors through us. You understand and agree that there may be certain products, which will be sold by third party vendors (“Vendors”). Orange Homes may not be able to control the transactions or the acts and omissions of the Vendors in such transactions. When you buy such products from other Vendors through us the following additional terms and conditions will become applicable: Orange Homes is not responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between you and the Vendor. Orange Homes cannot and does not guarantee that the Vendors will perform any transaction concluded on the Site. Orange Homes does not make any representation or warranty as to the attributes (such as quality, worth, marketability etc.) of the items or services proposed to be sold by our Vendor. In particular, Orange Homes does not implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale of any items or services through us. Orange Homes accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
You release and indemnify Orange Homes and/or any of its officers / Authority and representatives from any cost, damage, liability or other consequence of any of the actions of the Vendors on the Site and specifically waive any claims that you may have in this behalf under any applicable law. Notwithstanding its reasonable efforts in that behalf, Orange Homes cannot control the information provided by other Vendors, which is made available to you through us. You may find other Vendor’s information to be offensive, harmful, inaccurate, or deceptive. Please use caution, common sense, and practice safe trading when using our vendors or source.